We can assist you with opening a corporate bank account for Dubai offshore or Free Zone companies.
For the opening of a corporate bank account in Dubai, the presence of the owner/shareholder is necessary for at least one day to sign the bank forms. Alternatively, the shareholders can sign a board resolution to be attested by the Free Zone authorities, authorising another person to sign the bank forms in Dubai and act as the bank signatory.
Dubai banks will provide a token for online banking, but no debit cards will be issued for offshore companies.
The following documents are required for the opening of your bank account in Dubai:
- Company profile, including main company activities
- List of main customers and suppliers (2 to 3 for each)
The following documents are required for the bank signatory:
- Passport copy
- Original bank reference letter in English
- Original utility bill (electricity, telephone, water, etc), not older than 2 months
- Personal bank statements for the last six months
- A brief curriculum vitae (CV)