EZY Skills is an Australia (Melbourne) based online training academy and consultancy services firm. We are proud to offer a range of accredited eLearning training courseware (15 courses), a universally recognized symbol of excellence in the fields of:
- Project Management (Agile, PRINCE2)
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Business Case Development
With our eLearning solution, working professionals can study at their own convenience (anytime, anywhere, on any device) and get their globally recognised professional certifications from the comfort of their own home – a great value proposition given the challenges faced in attending classrooms with fixed timetables, during the current pandemic.
We offer two levels of certification:
- Foundation: provides a basic understanding of the concepts
- Practitioner: provides a deeper understanding of how to apply the principle, frameworks and guidance learned in real life business scenarios
We also provide a more cost- effective solution (combined Foundation & Practitioner course) for professionals interested in completing both levels of certification together.
Benefits for your staff and your organisation:
- Ensures that staff are trained and certified in globally recognised methodologies and have the right skills and knowledge to meet your business objectives.
- Consistent understanding and use of methodologies in your organisation.
- eLearning is a more cost-effective training option. It ensures that training costs normally associated with classroom-based training such as higher participant fees, and fixed schedules during a working day resulting in loss of productive employee time are minimised.
- eLearning can be positioned as an “Employee Benefit” that benefits both.
In addition, we offer a range of Consultancy Services, that complement our online educational delivery capability and leverages our expertise, skills and knowledge:
- Project Management: Establishment and the management of large scale projects and programs of work for success within your organisation
- Project Management Office (PMO): Establishment of a PMO within your organisation for the effective and efficient governance and delivery of projects
- Project Governance & Reviews: To ensure that projects deliver on time and within budget by providing independent oversight and review for your governance bodies
- Investment Business Cases: Develop and or facilitate the development of Business Cases for major investment decisions in your organisation. We also provide an independent review of business cases to ensure they address best practice guidance and quality.
- Digital Learning: Development of a digital strategy and subsequent implementation of eLearning within your organisation.
Profiles on EZY Skills presenter can be found below: